Parish Church of the Holy Cross

Description
The Heilig Kreuz parish church in Realp was solemnly consecrated on 21 August 1881. Originally mentioned as a chapel in 1448, it was given the name ‘Heilig Kreuz’ in 1500. The new building, whose foundation stone was laid in 1880, was made possible by donations and the co-operation of the locals and was designed by architect Josef Spalt. The church was last renovated in 1992. Today it is also the first stop on the Realp - Zumdorf - Realp circular route, which passes various places of power and takes around three hours.
The Heilig Kreuz parish church in Realp was solemnly consecrated on 21 August 1881. Originally mentioned as a chapel in 1448, it was given the name ‘Heilig Kreuz’ in 1500. The new building, whose foundation stone was laid in 1880, was made possible by donations and the co-operation of the locals and was designed by architect Josef Spalt. The church was last renovated in 1992. Today it is also the first stop on the Realp - Zumdorf - Realp circular route, which passes various places of power and takes around three hours.
Contact information
- Municipality of Realp
- realp, 6491 Realp, Switzerland
- gemeinde@realp.ch
- +41 41 887 18 68
- www.realp.ch

.png?fm=png&f=center&fit=fill&q=45&w=240)
.png?fm=png&f=center&fit=fill&q=45&w=240)

.png?fm=png&f=center&fit=fill&q=45&w=240)



.png?fm=png&f=center&fit=fill&q=45&w=240)